The Application Timeline shows the progress and current status of your ticket. You can view the various workflow status such as Submitted, Pending, Resolved, Un-Resolved, Closed, Re-opened, Forwarded. If the ticket is open, you can also communicate with the reviewer through the comments section under the timeline. To view the timeline of your ticket, perform the following actions:
- On your ESS Home page, click Helpdesk. The Helpdesk page opens.
- Under the Active tab, choose the required ticket. The ticket card expands.
- Click View Details to see the details of your ticket.
- In Helpdesk - View Details page, under Application Timeline, enter the comments that you want to send along with your ticket. Click Post to add your comments.
- You can also withdraw your ticket from Helpdesk - View Details page. Click Withdraw to pull back your ticket. Click Cancel to go back to the Active tab.