It is important for employees to accurately declare their income, investments, and expenses to ensure proper tax compliance and avoid any discrepancies in tax deductions. Based on the information provided by employees, the employer calculates the appropriate amount of income tax to be deducted from the employees' salaries or wages.
To release the IT Statement for the employees, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Payroll > Main > Overview. The Overview page opens.
- Select the month for which you want to release the IT Statement.
- Click Release for the IT Statement Employee View option. The IT Statement is released for the selected month.
Note: To release the IT Statement for a month, that month's payroll must be locked.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more about IT Declaration, click here.
- To learn more about IT Declaration, click here.
- To learn more about viewing employee's IT Statement, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on IT Declaration, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.