To process full and final settlement in bulk, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Employee > Admin > Excel Import. Excel Import page opens.
- Click Import From Excel.
- From the Importer Type dropdown list, select Final Settlement Details.
- Under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Download a sample file.
- Save the file on your computer. In the Final Settlement Details excel file on your computer, fill in the details. Save and close the excel importer file.
- In the greytHR application, on the Excel Importer page, under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Upload File to upload the excel importer.
- Click Next.
- Under Step 2: Excel Importer Mapping, map the fields from excel to the application terms, if required. To map a field, select the corresponding field under the Mapped To column.
Note: This step is mandatory if you have changed the format of the Final Settlement Details excel file.
- Click Next. You are redirected to Step 3: Excel Importer Validate.
- Under Step 3: Excel Importer Validate, click Next to upload the Final Settlement Details.
- Click Ok to complete the process.
Note: After uploading the data, kindly process payroll for this employees and check on the same.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Full and Final Settlement, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the Full and Final Settlement , click here.
▶Video- To watch video on the Full and Final Settlement, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.