To change the number of leaves that can be carried forwarded for an employee, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Leave > Admin > Year End Process. The Year End Process page opens.
- Under the Year End Policy tab, left-click the policy under which you want to edit the number of carry forwarded leaves.
- Click the Edit icon next to the required leave policy. The selected leave policy form opens.
- In the Maximum limit of leave(s) that can be carried forward: text box, enter the required number of leaves that can be carry forwarded.
- Click Save to modify the number of leaves that can be carry forwarded for the leave year.
Note: Update the policy before the processing of leave year end so that the changes are effective for the current leave year.