Carry forward leaves are the unused leaves that employees are allowed to carry over or retain for future use.
To change the number of leaves that can be carried forwarded for an employee, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Leave > Admin > Year End Process. The Year End Process page opens.
- Under the Year End Policy tab, left-click the policy under which you want to edit the number of carry forwarded leaves.
- Click the Edit icon next to the required leave policy. The selected leave policy form opens.
- In the Maximum limit of leave(s) that can be carried forward: text box, enter the required number of leaves that can be carry forwarded.
- Click Save to modify the number of leaves that can be carry forwarded for the leave year.
Note: Update the policy before the processing of leave year end so that the changes are effective for the current leave year.
❓FAQs - To read more about Leave year end, click here.
- To read more about automatic Leave year end, click here.
- To read more about manual Leave year end, click here.
- To watch the automatic Leave year end process, click here.
- To watch the manual Leave year end process, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.