To declare your share of a jointly owned property in section 24, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR ESS login, navigate to Salary > Proof Of Investment. The Proof Of Investment page opens.
- Under POI Components, left-click Income/loss from House Property. The form opens.
- Under Income from Self-Occupied Property, select Property Jointly Owned.
- Under Employee Share in % text box, enter the share you own in the property. The application automatically calculates the Employee Contribution and Co-owner Contribution. In the Co-owner Name text box, enter the name of the property's co-owner.
- Click Save to save the details.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the POI, click here.
▶Video- To watch the POI submission video, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about POI submission, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.