Yes. To rerelease few or all POI components even after you have considered a form for payroll, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Payroll > Admin > POI Overview. The POI Overview page opens.
- Under the Considered for Payroll tab, from the Filter employees as per regime list, select a regime as per your requirements.
- Select the Individual Details option.
- Select an employee.
- On the right side of the screen, under the View Form tab, click View Form. You will be redirected to the Overview tab of the Review POI page. This page displays the items that the employee has declared.
- On the Review POI page, click Re-Release.
- From the dropdown list to select All Items/Declared Items.
Note: All Items displays the list of all the components available. You can even release the items which were not declared by the employee. Declared Items displays the list of all the components declared by the employee.
- Select the check box against the items you require the employee to resubmit.
- Click Re-Release Selected to release the selected items to the employees for resubmission. The Re-Release pop-up appears.
- Click Re-Release to confirm the rerelease of the selected item.