PMS refers to a structured and systematic approach to managing employee performance within an organization.
To delete employees from PMS, perform the following actions:
- In the skills2talent portal, on Admin Dashboard, under CORE HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT (ADMIN SELF SERVICE: ASS), click Employees Group/ Team Members. The Employee Groups page opens.
- Locate the group under which you want to add the employee.
- Click the Edit icon in the group card. Edit Employee Group form opens. A table with all the employees available in the group displays.
- Click the Delete icon available next to the employee details in the table. A confirmation pop-up appears.
- Click Ok to delete the employee from PMS.
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about Skills2Talent, click here.
📃Documentation - To read more about the Skills2Talent page, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on greytHR Admin portal, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.