To create confirmation workflow levels, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Workflow > Setup > Workflow Levels. Workflow Levels page appears.
- Click Add Workflow Level to set up the new workflow.
- From the Select workflow type dropdown list, select Confirmation. The Application Reviewer Levels form appears.
- From the Select Employee Filter dropdown list, select the required employee group.
- In the Workflow Level Name text box, enter the workflow name.
- Select any one of the 1 Level/2 Levels/3 Levels options as per your requirements.
- Under Reviewer Level 1, from the Approver Title dropdown list, select a job role as the first reviewer. When an employee's confirmation is due, the application will go to the selected job role for approval first.
- Select the Application Actions as per your requirements. The reviewers can view and perform the actions on the application based on your selection here. The actions available for a reviewer are:
This option is available only if there is a next-level reviewer. The Forward option allows the reviewer to forward the application to the next-level reviewer.
- Action Due
This option is available only if there is a next-level reviewer. In the Action Due text box, enter the number of days in which action must be taken by the reviewer. If the current reviewer is unable to take any action within the specified number of days, the application is automatically forwarded to the next-level reviewer.
The Confirm option allows the reviewer to confirm the employee.
- Extend Probation
The Extend Probation option allows the reviewer to extend the probation of the employee.
- Click Submit to save the confirmation workflow levels settings. Submit Workflow Level pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to save the confirmation workflow levels settings.