After the confirmation module is enabled, perform the following actions to set up the auto initiate for confirmation:
- Log in to the admin portal.
- Navigate to Workflow > Setup > Workflow Levels. Workflow Levels page appears.
- Click Add Workflow Level to set up the auto initiate for a new workflow.
- From the Select workflow type dropdown list, select Confirmation and fill in the details as required.
- To set up the auto initiate date, go to Workflow Settings. Under Workflow Settings, in the text box, enter the number of days for which you need to auto initiate the confirmation workflow.
- Click Submit to save the confirmation workflow levels settings. Submit Workflow Level pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to save the confirmation workflow levels settings.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs - To read more about the Confirmation module, click here.
▶Video - To watch video about the Confirmation module, click here.
📃Documentation - To read more about Admin Portal, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.