Yes. If you are an admin, you can manually initiate the employee confirmation as per your requirements.
greytHR's Confirmation module offers a hassle-free transition from probation to a full-time employee.
To manually initiate the employee confirmation, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Employee > Main > Overview. The Overview page opens.
- Point to Confirmation due for next 1 month, and click the employee name for whom you want to manually initiate the confirmation. A new page appears.
Note: Click more to view the full list of employees whose confirmation is due next month. Confirmation due for next 1 month pop-up appears. To search for a particular employee, enter the employee name in the Search name or ID search box.
- In the Confirmation Date dropdown calendar, click and select the date for which you want to initiate the confirmation of the employee.
- In the Notes text box, enter the required notes for confirmation initiation.
- Click Initiate Confirmation Workflow to manually initiate the confirmation workflow.
Note: You can click Confirm Employee Now to confirm the employee instantly.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the Confirmation module, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the Admin Portal, click here.
▶Video- To watch a video about the Confirmation module, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.