To extend the probation, perform the following actions:
- Log in to the manager portal.
- Navigate to Review > EMPINFO > Confirmation > Active tab.
- Select the particular confirmation for which you want to extend the probation, and click View Details. View Details page appears.
- Click Extend Probation option to extend an employee's probation.
- Under Extend till, click the Calendar icon, and select the date for which you want to extend the employee.
- Under Reason, select the reason from the dropdown list for extending the probation.
- Under Feedback for Employee, in the text box, enter your feedback for the employee. The feedback you enter here can be seen by the employee.
- Under Remarks, in the text box, enter your remarks about the employee. The remarks you enter here can be only seen by the final reviewers.
- Click Attach file to attach any related documents or images. Select the required file from your local directory.
- Click Submit to extend the probation of the selected employee.
- Product Update - To read our product update, click here.
- Video - To learn more about greytHR, click here.