Employee confirmation typically refers to the process of verifying or confirming the employment status of an individual. The purpose of employee confirmation is to ensure accuracy and reliability in assessing an individual's qualifications, financial stability, or eligibility for certain benefits or services.
greytHR's Confirmation module offers a hassle-free transition from probation to a full-time employee.
To confirm the employee confirmation, the manager must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR ESS Portal, navigate to Review > EMPINFO > Confirmation > Active tab.
- Select the particular confirmation for which you want to confirm the employee confirmation, and click View Details. The View Details page appears.
- Click Confirm Employee option to approve an employee's confirmation.
- Under Feedback for Employee, in the text box, enter your feedback for the employee. The feedback you enter here can be seen by the employee.
- Under Remarks, in the text box, enter your remarks about the employee. The remarks you enter here can be only seen by the final reviewers.
- Click Attach file to attach any confirmation related documents or images. Select the required file from your local directory.
- Click Submit to approve the confirmation of the selected employee.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the ESS portal, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about ESS Portal, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on ESS Manager portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.