PMS refers to a structured and systematic approach to managing employee performance within an organization.
To change the password of my PMS account, the admin must perform the following actions:
- In the skills2talent portal, on Admin Dashboard, under CORE HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT (ADMIN SELF SERVICE: ASS), click Employees Group/ Team Members. The Employee Groups page opens.
- Click your Account Icon > Profile. Your profile page opens.
- Click Change Password. The Change Password pop-up appears.
- In the New Password and Confirm New Password text box, enter your new password.
- Click Save to change the password of your PMS account.
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about Skills2Talent, click here.
📃Documentation - To read more about the Skills2Talent page, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on greytHR Admin portal, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.