Excel import enables easy and efficient transfer of data from an Excel sheet to payroll software. It eliminates manual data entry by swiftly importing large amounts of information like employee details and payroll data, ensuring a seamless process.
To upload Holiday List through excel importer, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Admin > Excel Import. The Excel Import page opens.
- Click Import From Excel. The Excel Import page opens.
- From the Importer Type dropdown list, select Holiday List importer.
- Under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Download a sample file.
- Save the file on your computer. In the saved Excel file on your computer, fill in the details you want to upload. Save and close the Excel importer file.
- In the greytHR application, on the Excel Importer page, under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Upload File to upload the Excel importer.
- Click Next.
- Under Step 2: Excel Importer Mapping, map the fields from Excel to the application terms, if required. To map a field, select the corresponding field under the Mapped To column.
Note: This step is mandatory if you have changed the format of the Excel file.
- Click Next. You are redirected to Step 3: Excel Importer Validate.
- Under Step 3: Excel Importer Validate, click Next to upload the holiday list through Excel Importer.
- Click Ok to complete the process.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs-To read more FAQs about Excel Import, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the Excel Import page, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on the Excel Import, click here.
📢Product Update-To read about the product update, click here.