Adding an employee group in PMS (Performance Management System) refers to creating a designated group or category within the system that includes a specific set of employees who share common characteristics or attributes.
To add an employee group in PMS, the admin must perform the following actions:
- In the skills2talent portal, on Admin Dashboard, under CORE HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT (ADMIN SELF SERVICE: ASS), click Employees Group/ Team Members. The Employee Groups page opens.
- Click Add Target Employees Group > Add Employee Group+. The Add Employee Group form opens.
- In the Group ID text box, enter an ID for the group.
- In the Group Name text box, enter the name for the group.
- Select the option Select Users/Apply Filter/Based on Confirmation Date/Based on Joining Date.
- Click Create Group to add an employee group in PMS. The employee's name displays in the table.
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about Skills2Talent, click here.
📃Documentation - To read more about the Skills2Talent page, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on greytHR Admin portal, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.