For you to be able to generate Form I, you must have the Fine details. You can collect the fine details by navigating to Employee > Statutory > Fines/Damages. To generate Form I - Register of Fines - Minimum Wage Rules - Andhra Pradesh report, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Reports > Reports > Reports Gallery. The Reports Gallery page opens.
- In the search box, enter Minimum wage rule. From the search results, select Form I - Register of Fines - Minimum Wage Rules - Andhra Pradesh. The required form opens.
- From the Month dropdown list, select the relevant month.
- Select All Employees/Selected Employees as per your requirement.
- Click Options to customize the report.
- Customize the report as per your requirement and click Save to save the customizations.
- Click Generate to generate the Form I - Register of Fines - Minimum Wage Rules - Andhra Pradesh report.