To generate Form XI, as an admin, you must process the payroll and fill in all the details in the reports. To generate Form XI - Wage slip - Minimum wage rule - Andhra Pradesh report, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Reports > Reports > Reports Gallery. The Reports Gallery page opens.
- In the search box, enter Minimum wage rule. From the search results, select Form XI - Wage slip - Minimum wage rule - Andhra Pradesh. The required form opens.
- From the Payroll dropdown list, select the relevant month.
- From the Wage Slip Issue Date dropdown calendar, select the relevant date.
- Select All Employees/Selected Employees as per your requirement.
- Click Options to customize the report.
- Customize the report as per your requirement and click Save to save the customizations.
- Click Generate to generate the Form XI - Wage slip - Minimum wage rule - Andhra Pradesh report.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs - To read more about Reports Gallery, click here.
▶Video - To watch the Reports Gallery, click here.
📃Documentation - To read more about Reports Gallery, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.