Form X, the Register of Wages, is a document mandated by the Minimum Wage Rules. It is used to record the details of wages paid to employees in an establishment, including the amount, mode of payment, and deductions, if any.
To generate Form X - Register of wages - Minimum wage rule - Andhra Pradesh report, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Reports > Reports > Reports Gallery. The Reports Gallery page opens.
- In the search box, enter the Minimum wage rule. From the search results, select Form X - Register of wages - Minimum wage rule - Andhra Pradesh. The required form opens.
- From the Payroll dropdown list, select the relevant month.
- Select All Employees/Selected Employees as per your requirement.
- Click Options to customize the report.
- Customize the report as per your requirement and click Save to save the customizations.
- Click Generate to generate the Form X - Register of wages - Minimum wage rule - Andhra Pradesh report.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs - To read more about Reports Gallery, click here.
📃Documentation - To learn more about the Reports Gallery page, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on Reports Gallery, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.