The leave year end (LYE) process is an annual exercise conducted by the organization at the end of the leave year. It ensures that all leave-related details, such as lapses, encashments, and carry-forward balances, are in place before the next leave year begins.
To reprocess leave year end manually, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Leave > Admin > Year End Process. The Year End Process page opens.
- Under Manual Process tab, click Year End Process. A form appears.
- From the For the year dropdown list, select the year for which you want to reprocess the leave year.
- From the Leave Scheme dropdown list, select the relevant leave scheme.
- From the table, select the required Leave Types.
- Click Process to reprocess the leave year end manually.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Leave year end, click here.
- To learn more about automatic Leave year end, click here.
- To learn more about manual Leave year end, click here.
- To watch the video on automatic Leave year end process, click here.
- To watch the video on manual Leave year end process, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.