To cancel an employee's granted leave transactions, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Leave > Information > Employee Leave. The Employee Leave page opens.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose leave transactions you want to cancel.
- Click the relevant leave type tab.
- Using the check box next to the Type column, select the transaction type.
- Click Cancel Grant/Delete to cancel the selected employee's leave transactions.
Note: The Edit and Delete buttons are active only on a few transactions not on system granted transactions.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Leave Transactions, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about Leave Transactions, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video about greytHR, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.