To post an availed leave transaction, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Leave > Information > Employee Leave. The Employee Leave page opens.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee for whom you want to post the leave transaction.
- Click Post Leave Transaction. The form appears.
- From the Leave Type dropdown list, select the required leave type.
- From the Transaction Type dropdown list, select Availed.
- From the From Date and To Date dropdown calendar, select the required date range.
- Select Ignore Leave Apply Rules option, if applicable.
- Click Save to post the availed leave transaction for the selected employee.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Leave Transactions, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about Leave Transactions, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video about greytHR, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.