When an employee submits POI values, it means they have provided documentation or evidence to verify their identity as part of a verification or compliance process within the organization.
To edit the POI values submitted by an employee, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Payroll > Admin > POI Overview. The POI Overview page opens.
- Under Pending for Review tab, select Individual Details.
- Select the employee whose POI values you want to edit.
- Click View Form. The selected employee's POI form opens.
- Edit the values as per your requirements.
- Click Save to save the new POI values.
- Click Consider POI to accept the selected employee's POI form.
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about the POI, click here.
📃Documentation - To read more about POI, click here.
▶Video - To watch the POI submission video, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.