To upload access card details in bulk, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Employee > Admin > Excel import. The Excel Import page opens.
- From the Importer Type dropdown list, select Access Card Details.
- Click Import From Excel. The form appears.
- Under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Download a sample file.
- Save the file on your computer. In the saved excel file on your computer, fill in the details you want to upload. Save and close the excel importer file.
- In the greytHR application, on the Excel Importer page, under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Upload File to upload the excel importer.
- Click Next.
- Under Step 2: Excel Importer Mapping, map the fields from excel to the application terms, if required. To map a field, select the corresponding field under the Mapped To column.
Note: This step is mandatory if you have changed the format of the excel file.
- Click Next. You are redirected to Step 3: Excel Importer Validate.
- Under Step 3: Excel Importer Validate, click Next to upload the access card details in bulk.
- Click Ok to complete the process.