Uploading employees' basic information refers to the process of digitally transferring or adding essential details of employees to a designated system, database, or HR management platform.
To upload employees' basic information, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Admin > Excel Import. The Excel Import page opens.
- From the Importer Type dropdown list, select Basic Employee Information.
- Click Import From Excel.
- On the Excel Importer page, under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Download a sample file.
- Save the file on your computer.
- In the Basic Employee Information Excel file on your computer, fill in the required details. Save and close the Excel importer file.
Note: Remove the blank column from the Excel file.
- In the greytHR application, on the Excel Importer page, under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Upload File to upload the Excel importer.
- Click Next.
- Under Step 2: Excel Importer Mapping, map the fields from Excel to the application terms, if required. To map a field, select the corresponding field under the Mapped To column.
Note: This step is mandatory if you have changed the format of the Basic Employee Information Excel file.
- Click Next. You are redirected to Step 3: Excel Importer Validate.
- Under Step 3: Excel Importer Validate, click Next to upload the employees' basic information through Excel importer.
- Click Ok to complete the process.
❓FAQs-To read more FAQs about Excel import, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the Excel import page, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on Excel import page, click here.
📢Product Update-To read about the product update, click here.