To override a salary component in bulk, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Employee > Admin > Excel Import. The Excel Import page opens.
- Click Import From Excel. Step 1: Excel Importer form appears.
- From the Import Type dropdown list, select Bulk salary Overrides.
- Under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Download a sample file.
- Save the file on your computer. In the saved excel file on your computer, fill in the details you want to upload and delete the blank columns. Save and close the excel importer file.
- Under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Upload File to upload the excel importer.
- Click Next.
- Under Step 2: Excel Importer Mapping, map the fields from excel to the application terms, if required. To map a field, select the corresponding field under the Mapped To column.
Note: This step is mandatory if you have changed the format of the excel file.
- Click Next. You are redirected to Step 3: Excel Importer Validate.
- Click Next to override component salary in bulk.
- Click Ok to complete the process.