To import Form 24Q Challan through excel importer, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Employee > Admin > Excel Import. The Excel Import page opens.
- Click Import From Excel. Step 1: Excel Importer form appears.
- From the Import Type dropdown list, select Form 24Q Challan Map Importer.
- Under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Download a sample file.
- Open the saved Excel file on your computer, fill in the details you want to upload and delete the blank columns. Save and Close the excel importer file.
- Under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Upload File and select the file from your computer to upload.
- Click Next.
- Under Step 2: Excel Importer Mapping, map the fields from excel to the application terms, if required. To map a field, select the corresponding field under the Mapped To column.
Note: This step is mandatory if you have changed the format of the excel file.
- Click Next. You are redirected to Step 3: Excel Importer Validate.
- Click Next to import Form 24Q Challan.
- Click Ok to complete the process.
- FAQs - To read more FAQs about the Admin portal, click here.
- Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.