To disable an employee’s EPF excess contribution, perform the following actions:
- Login to your greytHR admin portal, and then navigate to Employee > Information > Bank/PF/ESI. The Bank/PF/ESI page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose excess EPS contribution you want to disable.
- Next to PF Account, you can view an Edit icon. Click the Edit icon to update the PF details.
- Deselect the check box Allow EPS excess contribution.
- Click Save to disable the selected employee’s EPS excess contribution details.