To add/revise employees' salary in bulk, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Employee > Admin > Excel Import. The Excel Import page opens.
Alternatively, you can also search for the Import Data from Excel using the Actions Search box on the Home page of the greytHR application.
- From the Importer Type dropdown list, select Add/Revise Salary.
- Click Download a Sample File to download a sample Excel File. The excel file is downloaded in your laptop or desktop.
- Open the saved Excel file on your computer, fill in the details you want to upload, and delete the blank columns. Remove the sample data Save and Close the excel importer file.
Note: Read the notes mentioned in the downloaded excel file to avoid errors while uploading of the file. Ensure to fill the columns in red.
- In the greytHR application, on the Excel Importer page, under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Upload File to upload the excel importer file you have just modified.
- Click Next.
- Under Step 2: Excel Importer Mapping, map the fields from excel to the application terms, if required. To map a field, select the corresponding field under the Mapped To column.
Note: This step is mandatory if you have changed the format of the excel file.
- Click Next. You are redirected to Step 3: Excel Importer Validate.
- Click Next to update the employees' salary details through excel importer in bulk. A success message appears.