Expense claims refer to the process by which employees or individuals request reimbursement for expenses incurred while conducting business-related activities on behalf of their organization.
Assigning claims reviewer refers to the process of designating an individual or a group of individuals responsible for reviewing and evaluating claims submitted within an organization.
To assign a claim reviewer to an employee, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Expense Claims > Claims Reviewer. The Claims Reviewer page opens.
- Click Add New. The Add Claim Reviewer form opens.
- From the Template dropdown list, select the relevant template.
- From the Employee dropdown list, select the employee you want to appoint as a claim reviewer.
- From the Claim Reviewer 1 dropdown list, select the reviewer.
- Click Save to assign a claim reviewer to the employee.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Claims, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about Claims, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on Claims, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.