Updating or changing the company's Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number (TAN) details to generate Form 24Q refers to the process of modifying or revising the TAN-related information of the company in order to generate Form 24Q.
To update/change company's TAN details in Form 24Q, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Settings > System Settings > General > Company Settings. The Company Settings page opens.
- In the TAN No textbox, enter the updated TAN number.
- Click Save to update/change your company TAN details.
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about Form 24Q, click here.
📃Documentation - To read more about Form 24Q, click here.
- To watch Form 24Q generation video, click here.
- To watch Form 24Q generation for last quarter (Q4) video, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.