To upload reporting manager’s details in bulk, perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Admin > Excel Import. The Excel Import page opens.
- Click Import From Excel. Step 1: Excel Importer form appears.
- From the Importer Type dropdown list, select Organization Tree Details.
- Under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Download a sample file.
Note: Open the saved excel file on your computer, fill in the details you want to upload and delete the blank columns. Save and Close the excel importer file. Delete the blank columns from the excel file.
- Under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Upload File and select the file from your computer to upload.
- Click Next.
- Under Step 2: Excel Importer Mapping, map the fields from excel to the application terms, if required. To map a field, select the corresponding field under the Mapped To column.
Note: This step is mandatory if you have changed the format of the excel file.
- Click Next. You are redirected to Step 3: Excel Importer Validate.
- Click Next to upload the reporting manager’s details in bulk.
- Click Ok to complete the process.