Efficient management of employee shifts is crucial for maintaining productivity, ensuring proper staffing levels, and accommodating employee needs. Organizations need to consider factors such as workload, employee preferences, labor laws, and operational requirements to establish effective shift schedules and maintain a well-functioning workforce.
To override the shift details of team members, the manger must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR ESS portal, navigate to Attendance > Shift Roster. The Shift Roster page opens.
- Click Bulk Override. The form appears.
- Select Single Shift or Multiple Shift as per your requirements.
- From the Select Dates dropdown calendar, select the required dates.
- Under Select employees to Override details, from the Search Employee search box, search for the employee for whom you want to override the shift details.
- From the Select Shift dropdown list, select the required shift.
- Under Override Shift Details, from the Select a shift dropdown list, select the required shift.
- Click Override Now to override the shift details of your team members.
Was this article helpful?
To read more FAQs about Shift Override, click here.
To read more FAQs about Shift Roster, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the Shift Roster page, click here.
▶Video- To watch videos on the ESS Manager portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.