Generating Form C report under the Payment of Bonus Act - Central involves documenting and reporting the bonus paid to employees, as required by the legislation.
To generate Form C - Bonus Paid To Employees - Payment of Bonus Act - Central report, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Reports > Reports Gallery. The Reports Gallery page opens.
- In the search box, search for Form C - Bonus Paid To Employees - Payment of Bonus Act - Central. The form appears.
- Click Selected Employees radio button and elect the date range from the From and To dropdown calendar.
- Click the All Employees/Selected Employees radio button and select All Past Employees to include employees who have left the organization required.
- Click Options to customize the report.
- Click Save to save the customization.
- Click Generate to generate the Form C - Bonus Paid To Employees - Payment of Bonus Act - Central report.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs - To read more about Reports Gallery, click here.
📃Documentation - To learn more about the Reports Gallery page, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on Reports Gallery, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.