To change/modify the income tax (IT) declaration email, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > Miscellaneous > Mail Template List. The Mail Template List page opens.
- From the Category dropdown list, select Covering Letters.
- Click the Edit icon available in the Emp_itdeclaration_released row.
- The Name and Category fields are auto-populated.
- In the Mail To textbox, enter the email address.
- In the Fixed CC textbox, enter the email address you want to keep in CC.
- The Subject is auto-populated.
- In the Body description box, enter the mail structure.
- In the Select File, click Upload File. The dialog box appears.
- Browse to the folder, select the required file and click Open.
Note: Only PDF, XLS, XLSX, DOC, DOCX, TXT must be uploaded.
- Click Save to change the IT declaration email.
❓FAQs - To read more about IT Declaration, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on IT Declaration, click here.
- To read more about IT Declaration, click here.
- To read more about viewing employee's IT Statement, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.