Email templates refer to pre-designed and pre-formatted email messages that can be used as a starting point for composing and sending emails.
The admin can change/modify the IT declaration email template from the Mail Template List page.
greytHR's Mail Template List page enables you to manage various Mail Templates that are used in the application. You can even create a new mail template on this page.
To change/modify the Income Tax (IT) declaration email, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > Miscellaneous > Mail Template List. The Mail Template List page opens.
- From the Category dropdown list, select Covering Letters.
- Click the Edit icon available in the Emp_itdeclaration_released row.
- The Name and Category fields are auto-populated.
- In the Mail To textbox, enter the email address.
- In the Fixed CC textbox, enter the email address you want to keep in CC.
- The Subject is auto-populated.
- In the Body description box, enter the mail structure.
- In the Select File, click Upload File. The dialog box appears.
- Browse to the folder, select the required file and click Open.
Note: Only PDF, XLS, XLSX, DOC, DOCX, TXT must be uploaded.
- Click Save to change the IT declaration email.
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about Mail Template, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about the Mail Event Handler page, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on Letter Template, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.