IT declaration is collecting investment declarations from employees at the beginning of the financial year.
To add the section in the Income Tax (IT) declaration, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > Income Tax > IT Declaration. The IT Declaration page opens.
- From the Financial Year dropdown list, select the required year.
- From the Category dropdown list, select the required category.
- Under the Description column, double-click Add New to add a new section.
- Enter the required details in the respective columns and click Save to add a new section.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs - To read more about IT Declaration, click here.
- To read more about IT Declaration, click here.
- To read more about viewing an employee's IT Statement, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on IT Declaration, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.