Income Tax declaration (IT) refers to the process where employees provide details of their income and investment-related information to their employer for the purpose of calculating and deducting the appropriate amount of income tax from their salary.
To disable the section in Income Tax (IT) declaration, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > Income Tax > IT Declaration. The IT Declaration page opens.
- From the Financial Year dropdown list, select the required year.
- From the Category dropdown list, select the required category.
- Under the Visible column, clear the checkbox of sections.
- Click Save to disable section in IT declaration.
Note: You will not be able to customize IT declaration sections for the employees individually, any changes in the IT declaration section are applicable for all the employees.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs - To read more about IT Declaration, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on IT Declaration, click here.
- To read more about IT Declaration, click here.
- To read more about viewing employee's IT Statement, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.