To disable the section in income tax (IT) declaration, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > Income Tax > IT Declaration. The IT Declaration page opens.
- From the Financial Year dropdown list, select the required year.
- From the Category dropdown list, select the required category.
- Under the Visible column, clear the checkbox of sections.
- Click Save to disable section in IT declaration.
Note: You will not be able to customize IT declaration sections for the employees individually, any changes in the IT declaration section are applicable for all the employees.
❓FAQs - To read more about IT Declaration, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on IT Declaration, click here.
- To read more about IT Declaration, click here.
- To read more about viewing employee's IT Statement, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.