Tax regime refers to the system of taxation that applies to individuals who are employed and earn income through employment.
The admin can view the employees' tax regime in the Income Tax (IT) statement of the respective month.
To generate the Income Tax (IT) statement, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Reports > Reports Gallery. The Reports Gallery page opens.
- Using the search box, search for Income Tax Statement. The form appears.
- From the IT Statement As On dropdown list, select the required payroll month.
- Select All Employees/Selected Employees as per your requirements.
- Click Options to customize the report.
- From the Report Output Type dropdown list, select the output type of report.
- Click Save to save the customization.
- Click Generate to generate and view the regime changes in the IT statement.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs - To read more about IT Declaration, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on IT Declaration, click here.
- To read more about IT Declaration, click here.
- To read more about viewing employee's IT Statement, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.