To apply for an expense claim, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR ESS login, navigate to Expense Claims. The My Expense Claims page opens in a new tab.
- Click the Single Claims request. The request expands and displays the New Claim button, Submitted, Drafts, and Completed tabs.
- Click the New Claim button. The Apply page opens.
- Under the Expense Claim, select Local Conveyance/Travel Expense Claims as per your requirements.
- Click Create Claim. The form appears.
- In the Multi Claim text box, enter the expense claim name.
- Under the Claim Item, from the Select a claim item dropdown list, select the required claim item.
- Under the Receipt No text box, enter the receipt number.
- Under the Bill Date text box, enter the date of the bill for which you want claim.
- Under the Amount text box, enter the bill amount.
- Click Choose File. The dialog box opens.
- From the dialog box, browse the folder, select the file and click Open.
- In the Travel From and Travel To text box, enter the travel destinations.
- Under the General Remarks description box, enter the remarks.
- Click Send for Approval to send the claim request for approval.