A letter is a written form of communication typically used for personal, professional, or business purposes.
To view the history of the letter requests, the employee must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR ESS login, navigate to Document Center. The Document Center page opens.
- In the Letters card, click View All. The Letters section appears.
- Click Request Letter. The New Request form appears.
- Click the History button. The page displays Approved, Rejected, and Withdrawn letter types.
- To view details such as Letter Name, Priority, Reason, and Timeline, you can click View Details.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the History of letter requests, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the Document Center page, click here.
▶Video- To watch videos on the ESS portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.