Emailing the resettlement payslips to employees means sending the employees' payslips specifically for their resettlement or reassignment period electronically via email.
To email the resettlement payslips to the employees, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Payroll > Payout > Payslips. The Payslips page opens.
- Under the Re-settlement Payslip tab, select All employees/Selected employees as per your requirements.
- From the Category dropdown list, select the required category.
In the Employee dropdown search box, search for the employee to whom you want to release the payslip.
Note: This step is required only if you want to release the payslip for an individual employee.
- From the Employee Filter dropdown list, select the required option. The list of employees appears.
- From the list of employees, select the employees using the checkbox.
- Select the Consolidated Payslip as PDF/Multiple Payslip as Zip as per your requirements.
- Click Send Email to email the resettlement payslips to the employees.
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about the Payslip, click here.
📃Documentation - To read more about the Payslip, click here.
▶Video - To watch the Payslip video, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.