To view and generate a report, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR ESS login, navigate to Reports Gallery. The Reports Gallery page opens in a new tab.
- Select the required report from the list. Example - Payroll JV - Reimbursements. The Payroll JV - Reimbursements pop-up appears.
- Under the Group By textbox, enter the required details of the report.
- Under the Employees In the textbox, enter the details.
- Under the Group By section, from the dropdown list, select the required option.
- Under the Employees In section, from the dropdown list, select the required option.
- From the Employee Type, select Active/Left/Both as per your requirements.
- From the Report Type, select Journal Voucher (JV)/Payroll Control Statement as per your requirements.
- Click Options to customize the report.
- Click Save to save the customization.
- Click Run to generate and view the report.