To edit the Form 16 template, you must disable the Set as default message option in the settings.
To disable the option, perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Payroll > Admin > Form 16. The Form 16 page opens.
- In the Publish Form 16 section, under the Via Email heading, click Pending. The list of employees appears.
- Select Selected Employees/All Employees as per your requirements.
- Click Email Form 16. The Below mail will be sent to employee pop-up appears.
- On the pop-up, clear the option Set as default message.
- Click Send to send Form 16 via mail.
Note: If you select the option Set as default message, the edit access will be disabled on the Form 16 page.