To add a Multi Company/entity to the application, you must:
- Create a Multi Company. To create a Multi Company, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > Employee > Employee Position. The Employee Position page opens.
- Click + Add New Category button. The textbox appears.
- In the textbox, enter the company category.
- In the Sort Order textbox, enter the required order.
- Select the Enabled/ Mandatory options as per your requirements.
- Click Save to create a multi company.
- Add the details of the newly created entity. To add the entity details, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR admin login, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > General > Multi Company Info. The Multi Company Info page opens.
- From the Company dropdown list, select the company for which you want to add details.
- Under the Company Info tab, fill in all the required details.
- Click Save to save the newly created multi company details.
Note: You can repeat the process for adding as many entities as you require.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Multi Company Feature, click here.
▶Video- To watch video about greytHR, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about Multi Company Info page, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.