To apply for RH on behalf of an employee, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR ESS login, navigate to Leave > Leave Apply. The Leave Apply page opens.
- Click the Restricted Holiday option. The form appears.
- Under the Apply tab, from the Applying For Restricted Holiday dropdown list, select the employee on behalf of whom you want to apply for RH.
- From the Holiday dropdown list, select the required Holiday. The reporting manager details update automatically in the Applying to search box.
- Under the CC to, click +ADD to inform other team members about the leave application.
- In the Reason text box, enter the reason of the team member for taking RH.
- Click Submit to apply for RH on behalf of an employee.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Leave Transaction, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about Leave Transaction, click here.
▶Video- To watch videos on the ESS portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.