To apply for a leave encash on behalf of an employee, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR ESS login, navigate to Leave > Leave Apply . The Leave Apply page opens.
- Click the Leave Encashment option. The form appears.
- Under the Apply tab, from the Applying For Leave Encash dropdown list, select the employee on behalf of whom you want to apply for leave.
- From the Year dropdown list, select the required leave year.
Note: After selecting the Leave Year, the system automatically displays your leave types of the selected leave year.
- From the Leave type dropdown, select the required leave type.
- In the Days textbox, enter the number of days to be encashed. The reporting manager details update automatically in the Applying to search box.
- Under the CC to, click +ADD to inform other team members about the leave encashment application.
- In the Reason text box, enter the reason of the team member applying for leave encashment.
- Click Submit to apply for leave encashment on behalf of an employee.