To apply for leave grant on behalf of an employee, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR ESS login, navigate to Leave > Leave Apply. The Leave Apply page opens.
- Click Leave Grant option. The form appears.
- Under the Apply tab, from the Applying for Comp. Off Grant dropdown list, select the employee on behalf of whom you want to apply for leave grant.
- From the Leave type dropdown list, select the required leave type.
- From the From date and To date dropdown calendar, select the required dates.
- From the Sessions dropdown list, select team member sign-in/sign-out sessions.
Note: After selecting the dates and sessions, the system displays the number of days for which you have applied for leave.
- In the Days textbox, enter the number of days. The reporting manager details update automatically in the Applying to search box.
- Under the CC to, click +ADD to inform other team members about the leave grant application.
- In the Reason text box, enter the valid reason.
- Click Submit to apply for a leave grant on behalf of an employee.