To map the CTC group values with the salary master components, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Payroll > Setup > Payroll Repository. The Payroll Repository page opens.
- In the components table, click Net Pay. The list appears.
- Click Salary Master. The list of components appears.
- Select a component such as Full Basic.
- On the right side of the screen, under the General Properties tab, from the CTC Group dropdown list, select a CTC-Group value.
- Click Save Changes to map the values with components. Similarly, map all the components under Salary Master with the relevant CTC-Group values.
Note: All values except CTC can be mapped with multiple components. If a value is mapped to multiple components, the widget displays it as the sum of the components.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the Payroll Repository, click here.
▶Video- To watch the greytHR how-to videos, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about the Payroll module, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.